January Stats Snapshot:
- The Lethbridge market is on par based on 10 year average
- 13% of inventory sold
- 87% did not
- Very healthy market below $300,000 price range.
- 6% more homes sold than in 2017
- Above $400,000 about 10% sold with a 10 month supply. It will take longer to sell your property so it’s important to list your home sooner than later. Call us to do that.
- Many new construction homes have entered the market with builder discounted prices
- New homes sales/ inventory stats not available to us to determine competition but feelings out there is there
were some new home bargains available compared to last summer.
- Real Estate tip for the month.
Ask us about the 4-“P’s” of selling your home and to explain them all so you get the most for your home.
Presentation, Price, Patience and Promotion.
- We are in need of listings ASAP as per the demand for homes under $400,000.
- If your home is above $400,000, you need to list it now if you plan to make a move this year. It can take
Contact me now for the advise and experience we can offer you to do the best you can selling your home and giving you the best advice on what you may wish to buy.
“As important as finding a home is you need to have the agent you chose to be working with you to show the homes you wish to see. We would like to be interviewed for that job of representing you in your sale and purchase of your next move.”
We’ve been through 10’s of thousands of doors, we’ve also negotiated 1000’s of contracts for buyers and sellers, have built homes, renovated homes, own
rental investment property, am a landlord, own commercial property, own US property.
Put my 36 years of real estate experience to work for you.
There is a difference!
Top 5 Real Estate